Why mentoring..the realization that there are many folks out there who are at that point where I stood when I picked my first camera; made me think about Mentoring..
You have invested multiple thousands of your hard earned money in your camera and still stuck to that “Green Rectangle”!! Why??
The Camera is a wonderful Eye but it does not know what it should see or how on its own (even though camera makers are coming up with wonderful algorithms for this). You should decide what it should shoot and how..
- Having a point and shoot camera and interested to learn photography concepts…
- Having a DSLR and need to understand your camera better and/or upgrade your photography skillsets…
- Planning to upgrade to a DSLR and interested to learn nuances of photography…
Urban Pro ranks Visual Authors at #1 out of 253 under Photography Classes Category in Bangalore with a Pro Score of 2599.
Visual Authors impart customized learning (introduction/foundation/advanced) sessions and progressive mentorship. Training sessions will be held at your convenient time and pace. The pace of learning will be determined solely by your interest level.
Your 1st DSLR but not sure which one to buy..or is it an upgrade to the next level..I will help you decide…
My mission – to make you a better photographer.
The objective – to move you away from the dreaded “Green Rectangle – the full auto mode” and guide you to explore other Advanced Auto modes, Manual AE and Full Manual modes and all the other features of your camera system that will help you learn and love photography. The camera is never at fault unless there is some serious hardware issues. It is our lack of understanding the camera’s powers and shortcomings.. and I will enlighten you on this as well.
The mentoring will address You as a photographer, Your Camera system – camera, lens, and speedlite (onboard or external) and Photography – how you would want to make your camera system deliver images as envisioned in your mind.
In short, you will learn how to make your camera see and guide it to shoot amazing images..
As you grow in your photography endeavors, I continue to address your questions on future camera/lens upgrades and/or any queries on photography that you may have at that time..thus sealing long lasting relationship..
Salient features of the VisualAuthor’s Photography Courses:
1. Customized courses designed to address all the important concepts and technics of Exposure, Composition, Framing and Light; explained in simple terminologies to provide you a strong grasp of the knowledge areas and aid with skillsets to perform various genres of photography.
2. Set your pace of learning as you travel through the course plan. The highly interactive courses are designed with intention to prude your curiosity and keep your interest levels up.
3. Open courses allow you to add topics of interest as you move forward on the learning curve. Do not have to pay extra.
4. With the focus to achieve wholesome knowledge that would help you practice photography productively, after the Introduction of each topic they would be further drilled down to offer Deeper Insights. We do move further and also understand the inter-relations and dependencies as we progress into the Advanced Levels of each concept.
5. Let us discover the hidden features of your Camera/Lens/Flash and wander through all the menu functions. Each will be explained as the camera is being setup for optimum performance.
6. Practice makes the Photographer Perfect – Courses are built with multiple levels of practice. Bring in your images and talk about how you created your images. Practice images will be reviewed to find scope of improvement.
7. Introduction and Understanding the Art of Visualization — be Creative, Efficient, and Productive (Do visit the Blog section to find many interesting readings related to this).
8. During the course you will also be receiving:
a. A Guide to Know your Camera.
9. After completion of the classes, you will continue to receive articles and learning materials regularly, related to your interest levels.
10. Anytime after the course, if you wish to discuss your queries on photography and/or planning on upgrading your camera / lens/ flash / accessories, I can assist you in reviewing the product and provide you feedback so that you can make a guided decision.
Do check out student reviews of the Visual Author’s Photography Courses and client reviews of their Event Coverage experiences in Testimonials section of this website.
Visual Authors also cover events – Birthday parties, Baby Naming / House warming ceremonies.
Wedding – Candid Engagement/ Wedding/ Pre/Post Wedding shoots.
Individual and family portraits in natural backgrounds and any other special moments/occasions that you wish to capture and still for eternity..
Visual Author’s 101 Photography Programs
Advanced Essentials 101
- Having a DSLR and need to Upgrade your Photography Skillsets
- Bought a New DSLR – interested to learn nuances of Photography and understand complete functionalities of your new camera
- Having a point n’ shoot or a Prosumer camera and need an Introduction to Photography Concepts
INTERESTED? GET IN TOUCH WITH ME..